Official grief thread

And how exactly do you know that, Nostradamus?

Idiocy.
Because I've watched Tennessee football long enough to know that hiring Butch Jones over again is a dumb move.

Because I can read what UCF fans have been saying about this bonehead coach over the last year or two as they've watched their team regress.

Because I can see that it takes a unique level of failure to fall back on hiring a coach from the school the AD just bailed on.

There's no good way to twist this hire. All these goobers pointing to his record forget that Butch had a nice record too, and was considered an offensive innovator with his spread offense.

Tell me exactly how this hire is different.

Because I've watched Tennessee football long enough to know that hiring Butch Jones over again is a dumb move.

Because I can read what UCF fans have been saying about this bonehead coach over the last year or two as they've watched their team regress.

Because I can see that it takes a unique level of failure to fall back on hiring a coach from the school the AD just bailed on.

There's no good way to twist this hire. All these goobers pointing to his record forget that Butch had a nice record too, and was considered an offensive innovator with his spread offense.

Tell me exactly how this hire is different.
this dude hasn't had a losing season as a HEAD COACH.

VN Store

Back