Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm full wool. I won't even hide it. I like this hire 100% more than I did Pruitt or Dooley. Reality is this, (don't come at me) We have to win 3rd place in the SEC East for 3 years in a row to ever consider being back in the running. We are Mizzou, Kentucky or South Carolina at the moment and made that exact type of hire.

I will say this.

Franklin would have taken this job, 100% but Pruitt and Fulmer f@#ked this place. The looming NCAA stuff is bad, really bad. This place is toxic. JH is a pretty good coach once you actually do research. I think he will win some games here, 8-9 wins is probably his ceiling which is a lot better than what we've had.

I said I'd trust Danny White and a lot of you all did too. Pruitt was literally trying to kill our program and this is just where we are at right now. I don't know a lot about Heupel but I'm not mad about this hire. It's a long ways until kickoff this season and JP and JG are both gone, which is awesome. That's the way I'm looking at it.

Either way, this coaching search is over with today and I had a blast with you all. The best fans on VN, live in the RF.

GO VOLS

Pruitt nuked himself.
Maybe he did, but the fact that we had an anonymous tipper give our compliance department a smoking gun suggests to me that it was an inside job. Why would a top notch coach want to come here with that kind of program support? The environment is toxic and perhaps rightfully so given the past decade, but the mob mentality is killing our program

will be interesting to see what happens with our defense. Pruitt was supposed to be the second coming, but had two RB's at LB.... Sure hope Steele has some tread left or it will be absolutely ugly..... UT 48- Opponent 58

Reactions: AppStVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back