• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Poll: Happy with Heupel?

Poll: Happy with Heupel?

• Yes

Votes: 1,057 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 741 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I can be upset with a coach that brings over 500 yards per game when we averaged barley over 300. Wants to be here in this cluster that we are in, lets ride.

I think I've heard that about 3 times before now.

As long as we play the same schedule he has been playing we can probably win 6 games and go to a bowl game.
SUCCESS!

Like Leach, no one right now to execute it. Get ready for several years of suckitude, at the minimum

I'm curious, we have the most players in the portal of any school. We are hiring a coach on the eve of signing day. We potentially have 50 NCAA violations. We were 3-7 with 7 blowout losses last year. Did you somehow think we were hiring Saban or Meyer? Otherwise we will suck for several years no matter who was hired.

I'll take him right now and i hope these idiots losing their sh*t suffer big disappointment because their candidate wasn't hired.
That's kinda mean. I don't like Franklin, but if I did, I wouldn't hope you 'suffer big disappointment' for not wanting him.

Why can't we all have our own opinions without hoping something negative on those that do not agree with us?

What's with these either/or polls? How about I don't really have am opinion. I'm too numb to know if I care or not haha.

Reactions: VOLifornia
No way they are hiring Huepel. To use a search firm then turn around and hire the coach from the same school the AD just came from. That is complete bananas, what is going on here. Definetly a waste of time and money. I don't buy it. That would be totally stupid.

That's kinda mean. I don't like Franklin, but if I did, I wouldn't hope you 'suffer big disappointment' for not wanting him.

Why can't we all have our own opinions without hoping something negative on those that do not agree with us?
The Crybabies losing their sh*t deserve it

tenor (9).gif

Reactions: Bennessee01
Just In——
John Hopkins to begin reporting on BVS-21 as VOLS announce new HC. Numbers expected to continue to rise!

Can't wait for the press conference where he "says all the right things" and "wants to be here". That's how you judge whether or not he'll win.

No way they are hiring Huepel. To use a search firm then turn around and hire the coach from the same school the AD just came from. That is complete bananas, what is going on here. Definetly a waste of time and money. I don't buy it. That would be totally stupid.
No one wanted the Job. Get a grip man, this was a great hire for our situation

4 mil per year

He's 2-0 in blowout victories over Lane Kiffin teams, so maybe that will win over the Kiffin fanboys' hearts.

Not dykes and he's pretty good with quarterbacks. Has some money for some good assistants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back