Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand hiring Heupel when Hugh Freeze wanted this job. This admin owes us an explanation as to why they’ll go after shady James Franklin with his horrific past but not give Freeze a call.
I have to give it to White. At his opening press conference he said he doesn’t listen to fans, he’s going to hire who he wants. He certainly did just that if he trots Heupel out.

He also said for VN to shut up and be quiet on Twitter. I have a feeling that part won’t go so well for him. I hate twitter and don’t tweet, so you can count on me, Danny!

I don’t understand hiring Heupel when Hugh Freeze wanted this job. This admin owes us an explanation as to why they’ll go after shady James Franklin with his horrific past but not give Freeze a call.

Multiple schools (including Penn St bc he’s currently employed there) would go after James Franklin.

Nobody is going after Hugh Freeze. He didn’t get a sniff of other openings either.

I had Ms. Elarbee for a class in high school. You must have went to Central. I remember Glen was at MTSU at the time and she made a negative comment about my Tennessee shirt...so I assumed that family hated Tennessee.
I did. I cant remember if they were UGA or Auburn fans, but I think it was one of the two, that was a long time ago.

I have to give it to White. At his opening press conference he said he doesn’t listen to fans, he’s going to hire who he wants. He certainly did just that if he trots Heupel out.

He also said for VN to shut up and be quiet on Twitter. I have a feeling that part won’t go so well for him. I hate twitter and don’t tweet, so you can count on me, Danny!
I deleted my Twitter but might make a troll account. I have too much free time on my hands with the current state of the world.

Reactions: Paper_Towel
Freeze was bad for optics but Sciano Sunday-Part Deux is just fine for Heupel

Heupel may have us winning 7-8 games a year but he’s not a championship level hire. Fitting for UT I guess. Maybe offense will keep us in games. Not thrilled.

Anyone that can bring UT a championship is staying far away from UT right now. Let's make a bowl first.

I don’t tweet either. I have twitter but do not post. I’ll sit back and watch but man it’s pretty hypocritical to go after someone linked to a rape case who’s being sued yet not give Hugh Freeze a call when you preach integrity.

Is he better than Elliott, Dykes, or Marrone?

I mean Heupel's got a nice background, with stops at OU and Missouri before becoming a HC. And UCF going 6-4 with Covid when you actually look at how close their games were isn't that disappointing of a season, hell we all WISH we had gone 6-4. (this is with a bowl game loss, so he was 6-3 with his worse loss being by 8).

Already, some of you are talking yourselves into Heupel being a great hire just like you did with Pruitt.

We could have hired a crappy AD and he could have made the same hire but for less money.

Hilarious.
What are we supposed to do? It’s like when your parents move you away from all your friends in middle school and you have to start all over. Sometimes you just have to make the best of a sucky situation when you have no control over it.

I don’t tweet either. I have twitter but do not post. I’ll sit back and watch but man it’s pretty hypocritical to go after someone linked to a rape case who’s being sued yet not give Hugh Freeze a call when you preach integrity.

Really pushing this narrative hard huh

Just saying, I will not be on volnation.com reading this crap during the next coaching search. These "insiders" have fooled me too many times in the last 10 years. I am convinced that they are complete trolls and know absolutely nothing concerning coaching searches. Goodnight and go vols in a very depressed tone.
That's 100 percent on you. Gullible ass suckas up in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back