Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCF got wrecked by the only good team they played. They put up alot of points playing NOBODY.

Scored the most points of any team to face Cinciattai, and they only had 3 games where they didn't hang 35 or more on teams. Still their lowest scoring game was 23 in a meaningless bowl against a better BYU team.

I wouldn’t be so angry if we didn’t have someone sayin his dreams were coming true by turning in violations to get rid of Fulmer/Pruitt and that’s it’s all part of the master plan. Then we hear it’s all going as planned we have been working this for weeks prior and don’t worry guys I’m over the moon. Blank check homies money never an issue again. Like we are about to announce King Kong and then we got a chimpanzee instead.

Otherwise I would be the optimist that pairing Heupel and Steele might actually work. Inwouldnt even have been as mad if we paid buyout then hired him. Instead I feel duped and really upset we screwed ourselves with NCAA by being snitches
So you are mad at a poster on here? Get over it. It's not the Universities fault you fell for it.

I wouldn’t be so angry if we didn’t have someone sayin his dreams were coming true by turning in violations to get rid of Fulmer/Pruitt and that’s it’s all part of the master plan. Then we hear it’s all going as planned we have been working this for weeks prior and don’t worry guys I’m over the moon. Blank check homies money never an issue again. Like we are about to announce King Kong and then we got a chimpanzee instead.

Otherwise I would be the optimist that pairing Heupel and Steele might actually work. Inwouldnt even have been as mad if we paid buyout then hired him. Instead I feel duped and really upset we screwed ourselves with NCAA by being snitches
Y’all have been getting played for the longest time

Reactions: DustyRockSolid
It’s not that simple. It’s a very C level hire. We could do much better.
We can? Who? They’re not hiring Kiffin or Freeze. Forget them.

They offered Franklin 8 mil a year!! 8 mil! He said no. Fickell and Campbell wouldn’t even answer the phone! Gus told us not to bother calling him.

Maybe Chadwell is better, idk, but for some reason our AD doesn’t believe in him.

👏🏻 What I’ve been saying!

Thanks, Donde!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back