Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riddle me this: everyone being leaked has a connection to Danny White. Sonny Dykes works with his sister, Tony Elliott was the runner-up in his previous search, Heupel was his coach until last week. There’s a connecting thread. I’m not sure any of them are/were serious candidates now that I think about it.
It wouldn't surprise me if he leaked these names to certain boosters/ employees/ media to see where leaks are and figure out who he can trust. It also wouldn't surprise me if because of all the issues with our program, the schianamo and going nuclear on Pruitt, that everyone turned us down and white is gonna have to build it back up from the ground up.

If we burnt it down for JH we are dumb. Should have rode it out a year and kept everything in house. We would have been able to make a better hire.

If we had a blank check should have paid the buyout and kept **** quiet and got someone big. All a bunch of lies just to get rid of Fulmer and Pruitt and gain control.

You’re insane
Why , because he has been in the Sec for many years, knows how and who to recruit, and is considered one of the best D coordinators in the best conference in football vs someone who has continued to lose more games each year in a weak conference who gets out recruited by the likes of Tulane? Guess I am insane

Reactions: volinbama256
Some of you all could convince yourselves that the sky isn't blue if you tried hard enough.
Some of you would bitch like a child if they trotted Jesus up there. You want to be mad about the hire, go for it, but let me not be completely crushed about something I cant control nor am I qualified to really have a professional opinon about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back