Oklahoma co-OC - 2013 (ranked 42)
Oklahoma co-OC - 2014 (ranked 20) - fired
Utah State OC - 2015 (ranked 64th)
Mizzou OC - 2016 (ranked 48th)
Mizzou OC - 2017 (ranked 14th)
UCF HC - 2018 (ranked 6th)
UCF HC - 2019 (ranked 5th)
UCF HC - 2020 (ranked 8th)

I don't know if it's Heupul or not but his teams put up points, which would be a welcome change from what we have had. If it is Heupul I really don't see the point of self-reporting, should have just fired Pruitt after A&M.

It's not the fanbase that's toxic. It's the administration and our boosters. People need to realize that and stop blaming the fans. Fans respond directly to what they are fed, and we've been fed a stream of BS for 15 years.
Exactly. I don't understand all the hate we have been getting by even our own media members. This is why we are frustrated. I guess we were spoiled in the 90s and early 2000s. Now, we know what we should be able to have and this ain't it.

Maybe we are all overreacting but this is very underwhelming. I mean I get it isn't a very attractive job right now but with our resources and the money we were offering, it's a damn shame. Too little too late for us to decide to pony up some cash for a solid hire.

Reactions: Power T-Rev
Seriously how convenient is that Bob slowly tells more and more the more the media reports? I don’t know that he knows everything. Maybe he’s right but I think since the house clearing his info has been vague and most his info was cutoff.

Reactions: Shuler21 and yabo
Seriously how convenient is that Bob slowly tells more and more the more the media reports? I don’t know that he knows everything. Maybe he’s right but I think since the house clearing his info has been vague and most his info was cutoff.
dude is an asshat

While a Heupel hire would be disappointing, there is some serious over reaction going on in here. All the “Pruitt 2.0” junk is just crazy talk. Seriously, just think about that comparison for a second. UCF would have hung 50 points on us this year.

People were moaning about Elliott because he wasn’t a HC, and now there is a chance it is a HC, and an offensive guru to boot, and it still isn’t good enough. I’ll be honest that the hire doesn’t excite me, but I don’t think he nearly as bad a choice as some are making it out to be.

He can do very well here and I would love to see what he can do with the QB room.

All a bunch of horse manure. These losers weren’t talking to nobody or they clearly misread someone before their coup in Pruitt and Fulmer..... or they thought they were turning in something minor and opened the door for external investigation that. turned up more than they wanted. Regardless just a totally failure to give your own program death penalty then hire heupel

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back