Barnes offense is hot trash.....

SoullessGinger32_

Vol till I fall
We are a long ways away from being a final 4 team with this terrible offense. We are 14 games in and it's literally declining. We'll be lucky to finish as a top 6 team in SEC when it's all said and done. Very underwhelming and depressing. I had high hopes for this team before the season started but that is completely gone. Can't wait to hear the excuses....if there are any

We are a long ways away from being a final 4 team with this terrible offense. We are 14 games in and it's literally declining. We'll be lucky to finish as a top 6 team in SEC when it's all said and done. Very underwhelming and depressing. I had high hopes for this team before the season started but that is completely gone. Can't wait to hear the excuses....if there are any
That’s your $5M a year offense

Just not a very good team. Way Overrated!!! No one plays with confidence. No one plays with aggression. They catch a pass, and immediately look to pass the ball. The days of 8 passes before you look to shoot the ball are long gone. And please tell me who plays with great heart and toughness?

I do not understand why Bailey isn't playing more? He was the leading scorer and one of the few guys on the team who can hit a shot outside! Vescovi is shooting bricks and and Springer hasn't even shot one! Defense can only take you so far.

We aren’t one of the four best in conference

I do not understand why Bailey isn't playing more? He was the leading scorer and one of the few guys on the team who can hit a shot outside! Vescovi is shooting bricks and and Springer hasn't even shot one! Defense can only take you so far.
BAiley has been playing horrible lately

I am open to the idea of rethinking the philosophy of the offense, but idk what you want from Barnes tonight. We've missed at least five open 3s. Guys are getting good looks
No rhythm at all on offense. I wish Barnes would push the ball up the floor as I feel thats what we were doing early this season. Our half court offense is just brutal to watch

Bailey has played horrible the last 3 games...I bet he's not shooting 20% during this span...

Look at who Tennessee has played in the last two games, teams coached by Martin and Howland, two strong defensive coaches so of course the offense will not look pretty.

Self is cut out of the same mold so I expect another defensive struggle Saturday night.

I am open to the idea of rethinking the philosophy of the offense, but idk what you want from Barnes tonight. We've missed at least five open 3s. Guys are getting good looks
We need to force tempo with more on the ball pressure to create more possessions. We were getting high percentage looks tonight. Either you can make an open shot or you can't. I have a hard time blaming Barnes for this performance. We just can't shoot the damn ball.

Great win! It's about W's. I like the direction of Barnes' program. I'm old though.....and can remember much worse times in Knoxville. Certainly much worse recruiting classes. I'm pretty thankful for the high expectations every year. The advantage of getting old I guess.....

I don't think the philosophy is the problem. The problem is that we can't knock down open shots from outside. A team that can't shoot open three's at a respectable rate is easy to defend in modern college basketball. That's not to mention that Fulkerson is a fraction of the player he was at the end of last season.

Look at who Tennessee has played in the last two games, teams coached by Martin and Howland, two strong defensive coaches so of course the offense will not look pretty.

Self is cut out of the same mold so I expect another defensive struggle Saturday night.
They are missing open looks. JJJ was just gawd awful.

VN Store

Back