Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 pages behind and in that time Bob_Vols went from back to square one to it’s done.

Where’s the instructions on recording ignoring someone? Asking for a friend who wants to ignore anyone sharing info from Bob going forward.

Hot take, but I’d take Steele over any other coordinator.

Tons of experience in the sec, elite defense, great relationship builder, and has at least a little bit of experience as the guy.

I’m not gonna judge a guy on his record from 20 years ago, I’d like to think he’s learned a few things. Is much rather give a guy who’s proven he’s good at all the things above a second chance at the head gig, than throw some hot young coordinator they’re first crack at it.
521BCEE5-A38E-44D2-8946-9C90BA4951EB.gif

If you go all in on a guy that you know a very large portion of the fanbase absolutely loathes,...then you have to accept the danger of getting absolutely burnt at the stake if/when it goes sideways.
I realize you loathe Franklin but, serious question, do you/we know for sure "a very large portion of the fanbase absolutely loathes" him?

He is a shrewd guy, and Franklin is a good coach, so he has a decent good chance of it working out record wise...but that's a lot of money for averaging 8-9 wins a year, and if he doesn't win seven next year and compete with the big three, even people who want Franklin now are going to turn on them both big time.
And once again we would earn and deserve the moniker of the most unrealistic and ridiculous fanbase in the country for putting those expectations on any coach next year...

60 pages behind and in that time Bob_Vols went from back to square one to it’s done.

Where’s the instructions on recording ignoring someone? Asking for a friend who wants to ignore anyone sharing info from Bob going forward.
He said he expected a hire within 24 hours in his next post lol

Reactions: UTwild82
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back