#17 TCU
#7 Oklahoma
#6 UGA
#16 KSU
#11 Utah
#6 Ok State
#13 Iowa State

And is 5-0 in bowl games
Tom Herman also had a higher talent composite than virtually all of those teams. Now talk about his losses.

It's wild Texas had a terrific coach and canned his ass after 4 seasons. They must hate winning.

Get behind this program...everyone. Stop bickering. Stop second guessing.
We have a bad ass AD...I mean one of the most impressive guys I have EVER been around. He is getting this right I promise you that.

And another thing...this stuff about whales and authority to offer this and that to two whales is BS. DW has been given a damn centurion card to hire whoever he wishes at whatever cost he sees fit....i have said it 100 times but some folks just can’t understand. Money is not and will not be an issue moving forward with this program.

Ok makes me feel a little better.

Exactly who if anyone got this crap right the last time? I mean some that called out Pruitt days before he was hired. I remember last time... EVERYONE thought it was Gruden! Even me!

I don’t believe Herman would take this job.
One thing is for sure.. Daniel is keeping this search sealed tight. Much, much different than searches we've had before. Im not sure who wants it but I know for sure the communication is at least not a negative in the media like it has been before.

Also, this job is not as desirable as we may think.

Edit: I was trying to get a post on the top of page #5000 and I missed it. So here's a random gif that I like. It's about macaroni and cheese.

giphy-30.gif

GBO

Last edited:
Reactions: vol494 and Pacer92
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back