Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
You know what the inverse of that is? If Franklin doesn't win and quick with a LARGE portion of THIS fanbase already hating him...then DW will have burned his career and what is left of a all time blue blood program completely and utterly to the ground.

None of you scumlovers have thought of that.

He will get NO quarter at all from us that hate the guy...ZERO.

And for all if you that only cate about proof let me say one more time..It does not matter to me one iota whether he was proven to tell guys to destroy evidence or not to me...the absolute proven fact is that this scumbag built a culture of "swag* where a large number of players thought it was funny and cool to treat a human being like a plastic sex doll piece of garbage.

He was 100% responsible for that culture, he built it over several years...that is an absolute and undeniable fact..

Why do you guys think that every single female member of this forum is abhorred at the thought of this scumbag representing their beloved Vols?

But hey...he might win some games, so who gives a ****...amirite?

Out again..🙋‍♂️
Lol oh so now everyone who disagrees with you is a "scumlover"? come on man. you're clear you don't want him. that's fine, just don't support the program anymore. But to sit here and call all these people you've ever met "scumlovers" is just silly. Dealing in absolutes is the way of the Sith.

Everybody laughed at him for saying he could break the news to the team first.

Might actually pull it off.
Im impressed but also upset at White. He did good at playing this thing close to the vest so we don't actually know who the real names are/were. But Im also upset because I don't know who the real names are/were

I have wondered for a while that, since Plowman signed off on Steele and wanted him here through this transition, if she felt he deserved an interview for the head job even if it was for show. Some of the hold up might be Danny White fulfilling that wish.
That is possible, but I would have thought Steele would have been the first interview.

Here's what we think we know based on insider posts and VQ/247 reporting:

We spent all weekend chasing James Franklin. Very large deal: $8M a year, apparently. We think he turned us down - or at the very least we're worried he is going to turn us down because he didn't accept right away.

Given our uncertainty, we interview Tony Elliott and Sonny Dykes in Atlanta yesterday. After these interviews, some of our trusted insiders say we have a deal in place but we're not sure who with or when it will be announced.

Danny White has been on campus all day, giving credence to the idea we have this thing wrapped up. There's a meeting with Steele today that has been planned for a week. Hubbs and Price have called it a psuedo-interview. Conflicting reports of a team meeting scheduled shortly after the meeting with Steele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back