Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's him, and it's always been him. All of this other stuff is a smokescreen.
tenor.gif

Bottom line on Franklin is he wouldn’t be employed by Penn St if all the allegations against him were true. Really wouldn’t be hireable in cfb if that was the case.

I’m not saying he’s a saint but if he had his Vandy run at a place like NW, I don’t think he would give UT fans as much heartburn as he does now. The fact is that he kicked our tails for the most part at Vandy while we were in the wilderness (still are). He’s cocky and comes off as an ******* when he’s on the other sideline, but that’s what makes him a good coach. Players play hard for him and he gets everything out of his roster.

I think he would do great here. Fans would come around quickly too once he started wearing orange, embracing our traditions, pulling in recruits, and especially winning games. I know others will disagree, but this is my opinion.

1611635557365.gif

I’ve always been a Franklin hater, but if he had been at Northwestern beating up on Ohio State...

I would place Herman in my top 3 or 4. What do you believe about the reports of his players recruiting against Texas?
I think it was older players who weren’t happy with Herman and his style of coaching. Pure speculation on my part.. but he has too good of a track record for most of that to be true..

As a Penn Stater and a Vol, I would be happy for Franklin to leave PSU. But, not to Tennessee. We don’t want him At UT and I am not addressing his morality. He is uninspiring as a coach, has horrible clock management, doesn’t know when to move on from a player who is not performing (QB’s especially), and shows zero emotion when things are going well or poorly on the field. Most people were hoping at 0-4, he would be gone.
Damn..you better buckle up..you fixing to get scolded for trashing the flavor of the day!

Bottom line on Franklin is he wouldn’t be employed by Penn St if all the allegations against him were true. Really wouldn’t be hireable in cfb if that was the case.

I’m not saying he’s a saint but if he had his Vandy run at a place like NW, I don’t think he would give UT fans as much heartburn as he does now. The fact is that he kicked our tails for the most part at Vandy while we were in the wilderness (still are). He’s cocky and comes off as an ******* when he’s on the other sideline, but that’s what makes him a good coach. Players play hard for him and he gets everything out of his roster.

I think he would do great here. Fans would come around quickly too once he started wearing orange, embracing our traditions, pulling in recruits, and especially winning games. I know others will disagree, but this is my opinion.
Very true. We’d all take Urban Meyer and let’s face it, he’s an absolute scum bag.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back