Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how much he wins here, and I don't care if Atlanta gets on here and tells us how great a hire it is and how ee gave to get behind it..blah blah blah....this right here....is what the great James Franklin built at Vandy...that program under him was a real "Beacon of Integrity"
View attachment 344551

Stop posting the same **** over and over. It's not concrete proof. Is Urban Meyer a murderer because he had one on his team?

Guys, I will say this the last time. We struck gold hiring Danny White. He knows what he is doing. Just sit back and relax and let this play out. I personally have watch him living not even 10-20 min from UCF campus last several years take UCF from rags to riches in no time flat and basically won a natty at UCF in football.

Every person he has hired he struck gold not only in football but basketball too with hiring Johnny Dawkins and he hit twice in football. DW is as smart as they come and I'm still in shock we stole him away from UCF.

Soooo......anything new? Did somebody say that Cristobal did not actually sign the new deal at oregon? What’s that about?

he would make so much sense here.

Some rank amateurs with coaching searches are on here these days. This search is being conducted by professionals. Yet,, many of you are hanging on every word spoken by every bozo with a twitter account or behind a pay wall. They don't know. Most are making things up or repeating tales of other bozos. They are spitballin' to keep you engaged. Stop. Some coaches and agents are also using the search to squeeze some more dollars out of their existing employers.

Trust what AV posts. Trust DW. He's known nationwide by his peers and coaching fraternity as one of the very best. Get a good night's rest and be patient. They need us to stay sane. Go crazy after you know who it is.
I think you’re being a little critical. Vol fans are anything but amateurs in our experience with coaching searches, we have witnessed amateurs running the past 4 searches and the reactions are a byproduct of this.

Reactions: LoudOrange
AP admitting things aren’t adding up and that he isn’t entirely clued in on a lot of these people makes me think there’s serious smoke around Franklin, considering he knows anything at all around that situation. Getting my hopes up again. Damn.

because he’s really really good at coaching college football at major universities... why wouldn’t we be begging him?

we need atlanta to post the link showing Franklin didn’t do anything so everyone on here will believe it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hep
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back