Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get behind this program...everyone. Stop bickering. Stop second guessing.
We have a bad ass AD...I mean one of the most impressive guys I have EVER been around. He is getting this right I promise you that.

And another thing...this stuff about whales and authority to offer this and that to two whales is BS. DW has been given a damn centurion card to hire whoever he wishes at whatever cost he sees fit....i have said it 100 times but some folks just can’t understand. Money is not and will not be an issue moving forward with this program.

Thank you. The jabbering about the past gets old. New day on the hill.

We have a bad ass AD...I mean one of the most impressive guys I have EVER been around. He is getting this right I promise you that.

And another thing...this stuff about whales and authority to offer this and that to two whales is BS. DW has been given a damn centurion card to hire whoever he wishes at whatever cost he sees fit....i have said it 100 times but some folks just can’t understand. Money is not and will not be an issue moving forward with this program.

Looks like someone just took a shot right over the bow.

854D9811-7775-4984-BEE5-EFF8BB87B948.gif

Sounds good and all...but..

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I like to think I am a pretty level headed feller but these coaching searches are the wildest up and down ride of emotions on the planet. I have went from buying season tickets for strangers to thunder punching orphans multiple times and that's all just today. Rode it this far may as well see where we land.
Freaking awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back