Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the timing of my post versus the 247 Tweet. Fleck was one of the big targets that said no. The other whale is more exciting and in theory higher probability of landing.

Dude stop with this fake insider nonsense. No damn way people considerered Fleck a whale. Really good coach but not a damn whale cmon man

You really going for the “fake it till you make it” ain’t you?
Ok, I told you about the for cause in December, tweeted about the great Minnesota golf courses twice as a hint, and then told you he rejected us before the article came out?

You don’t get onto Interlachen, Spring Hill Club, and Hazeltine without knowing people.

Attachments

• E5145C0F-A805-4202-8F66-CF6810B6BF18.jpeg
    E5145C0F-A805-4202-8F66-CF6810B6BF18.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 166
  • F8291507-9856-4A48-AEC2-39411F9B9915.jpeg
    F8291507-9856-4A48-AEC2-39411F9B9915.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 167
Get behind this program...everyone. Stop bickering. Stop second guessing.
We have a bad ass AD...I mean one of the most impressive guys I have EVER been around. He is getting this right I promise you that.

And another thing...this stuff about whales and authority to offer this and that to two whales is BS. DW has been given a damn centurion card to hire whoever he wishes at whatever cost he sees fit....i have said it 100 times but some folks just can’t understand. Money is not and will not be an issue moving forward with this program.
Finally tired of a beaver?

Some of you are pretty cavalier about OPM. $1 M is a lot of money even for wealthy people and UT. If it is Matt Campbell, to wait less than a week to save it seems wise to me with the reduced income stream of the athletic department with this COVID period. Nothing of great importance will change if they wait until next Monday to sign the deal. If it isn't Campbell, then they will go ahead and get it done as soon as they can.
If it goes through this week I think it points to Campbell.

Waiting sucks.

EagerPaleCougar-max-1mb.gif

We have a bad ass AD...I mean one of the most impressive guys I have EVER been around. He is getting this right I promise you that.

And another thing...this stuff about whales and authority to offer this and that to two whales is BS. DW has been given a damn centurion card to hire whoever he wishes at whatever cost he sees fit....i have said it 100 times but some folks just can’t understand. Money is not and will not be an issue moving forward with this program.
Could he offer Campbell $11mm and make him the highest paid coach in CFB?

Oh ****. MIT Beaver is dead. Atlanta VOL killed him

Lmfao Matt Campbell was never an option. "Hey, I'm turning down a handful of NFL jobs....Texas....but Toxic Tennessee...about to be under penalty...SIGN ME UP" 😭😭

It was more delusional than Gruden. Let's be honest with ourselves.

Agree with Herman/Chadwell, though each is a bit questionable in his own right.

Unfortunately, I think Plowman's morality clause had cut our list in half. If not more. How many spotless coaches exist?
You're not winning friends here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back