Coachery

This is a serious question, not to be snarky, but please name 2 things Elliott has accomplished that Jeremy Pruitt had not accomplished as a coordinator before we hired him? I mean we were told the guy was a defensive genius and had won big at all these places and could recruit. It was a complete bust, like not even a little bit but an giant bust. So , really how is Elliott a head-and-shoulders better hire than Pruitt? How could Fulmer not have just hired this guy? Did we really need a new AD to make this hire?
They don't even need an AD to hire Elliott.

Reactions: volglass
Danny White doesn't strike me as the type of fellow who would share this news with the football lads via electronics.

Could be wrong about that, just didn't get that vibe from him. He seems more the "look them in the eyes" type.

p.s. Really scratching my head about Chris Low's comments. I'd bet big money it's not Sonny Dykes. But then, why would Low say that? The most reasonable answer I can come up with is, maybe Danny White just found another leak in the AD's office, using misinformation....?
If his finger is on the pulse of what the student athletes respond better to it may be electronic.

I just do not believe it’s dykes, Elliott or anyone in that class. I think it’s Franklin, Fleck or Campbell until it isn’t.
200.gif

We could have promoted someone within the Athletic Department to Director, and had them hire a search firm to end up with Dykes or Elliott and saved the university literal millions if that is where we end up.
This is why I’m leaning towards it not being either of these two. However, if Fumbles is correct and an offer has been made, my fear is it’s not a big coach like Campbell, Fickell, Franklin, etc. Otherwise, I feel we would have heard by now. Which is why I’m very worried it’s Elliott.

Reactions: Perspective
I don't like them trying to force a guy on us when they are blatantly refusing to interview Freeze or Chadwell.
I don't know about Chadwell, I understand he has baggage also, but if our violations are half as bad as the scuttlebutt says they are, there is NO WAY we could take Freeze.

We could have promoted someone within the Athletic Department to Director, and had them hire a search firm to end up with Dykes or Elliott and saved the university literal millions if that is where we end up.
I think the reputation of the AD influences who will accept the job.

VN Store

Back