Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero chance they hired a $1.8mil AD with a $2.5mil buyout to hire a guy like Dykes. Lol not a chance. Elliott is an up an comer coordinator but as Donde said, “this isn’t a learn on the job type of job.”

White has been known for misdirection in the media. Nothing is leaking. Hell, Austin Price slept all day because he knew they weren’t getting any information.

AV said to listen to Low but maybe that was just for the announcement when it happens? Volzown said something might leak tonight. We’ll see. I still think it’s a big name like Campbell.
Right. Everybody hanging on every word from Low and Feldman because AV said they're the ones to listen to, but I think he meant when White's ready to start letting info out. Right now they don't know anything, just like everyone else.

Reactions: volbeast33
If it’s Elliott and he brings some of the coaches from Clemson I’d be ok with it.

Yeah, I don't wanna do the coordinator thing again, but I can't imagine Elliot is as ... uh, country, as coach cornbread.
I guess I'm trying to talk myself into accepting him as a good hire, thinking about the staff we might surround him with.
At least he is recruiting the same players we want/need. Clemson has been robbing the state of Tennessee blind the last few years, and the in state crop in 2022 is loaded.

Just looking for positives right now just in case.

Reactions: VOLFAN_JD
There’s a big difference: it means he doesn’t know.

The media people are doing exactly what we’re doing on here: combining time lapse and their preconceived notions of what kind of coach we could attract to make conclusions that we are striking out on top targets.

But tell me this: why would he categorically state that Fleck was out, but not the others, if he knew all four of them were out?
I didn’t listen to it so IDK? What do you think?

You guys really think a new AD that’s making double his salary is gonna hire some garbage sonny dykes seriously....?
You wouldn’t think so. But evidently there is something in the water in Knoxville that makes anyone in the position of hiring $#it the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back