Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hinted at it but didn’t come out and directly say it? Not much of a difference. Meanwhile SF has stated we have come to terms with our new HC.

There’s a big difference: it means he doesn’t know.

The media people are doing exactly what we’re doing on here: combining time lapse and their preconceived notions of what kind of coach we could attract to make conclusions that we are striking out on top targets.

But tell me this: why would he categorically state that Fleck was out, but not the others, if he knew all four of them were out?

No competent coach thinks anything is too big of a fix. They just use the magnitude of the fix as leverage. It comes down to can I achieve my goals where I’m at or do I have a better chance somewhere else. And if it’s somewhere else, can that place give me the financial security, resources and confidence to be successful. Tennessee’s issue isn’t about the size of the fix, it’s about building confidence with a candidate that they will have the time and support to be successful. We don’t want the easy yes. We want the guy who needs to be sold (and re-sold) and then buys in fully to the goal.

There’s a big difference: it means he doesn’t know.

The media people are doing exactly what we’re doing on here: combining time lapse and their preconceived notions of what kind of coach we could attract to make conclusions that we are striking out on top targets.

But tell me this: why would he categorically state that Fleck was out, but not the others, if he knew all four of them were out?
buying time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back