Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I’m making up a story about a college girl getting raped on video...

Some of you are freaking morons...
Where’s any proof that he covered it? The players were kicked off the team immediately.
He contacted the girl after to make sure she was ok

The only reasons he’s brought up in this case is because he addressed the team afterwards and said he saw the video and how awful it was, etc. But when he testified in court he said he never actually saw the video just what the administration told him about it but he didn’t want his players to take it lightly so he told them he saw the video and how gruesome it

An unnamed source then went to BUZZFEED and said he encouraged players to delete the video from their phone saying they showed it to him. The rape was caught on a security camera in the dorm hall that’s how it was found out and reported. Literally the next day. Not from the cell phone

Reactions: ndubvols
Esm76ITWMAARJYg

Looks like Franklin on the right when you zoom in
Lol that's an old white dude

Alright Vol brothers and sisters. As we close in on filling our coaching vacancy. I’d like to thank you all for putting up with my roller coaster posts. I hope they knock this hire out of the park and our coach has success to hang around 10+ years. Sorry for the insanity I have spewed. I will support whoever and hope for many victories, although there are a few candidates I want no part of. 2021 will be a promising year for the Vols! GBO 🍊!
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back