Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late morning or early afternoon is always best for press conferences. Get the entire day to maximize coverage and there's more people in the media working at that time.
Sure, but that's not doable if someone is hired this morning. There's no way you could move cross-country and have lawyers double-check your MOU, before you got the ground running the week before NSD. I expect there were quite a few zoom interviews Friday and Saturday.

If we have hired someone the other candidates haven’t been told yet. Nothing leaking on that end makes me skeptical the deal is done

Sounds like the second, I think they were expecting announcement earlier today iirc.
Yes that's true. They said lunch time annoucement for the 2nd choice though. So maybe we're just a few hours behind schedule and it's the first pick still.

Not asking you to, hell we don't even know if he's a legit candidate. People get worked up too easy
I know...but that is literally the one guy that would totally break my heart for them to hire to represent us...hell, even if it's a Will Healy level hire at least I could still pull for him and the team to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back