Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My source is telling me to prep for the worst. A Will Healy program is a dead program. That’s all I’ll say.
3ab8064801538ac45ac5cfde5004c853.gif

I know less about candidates than you do. Not sure if deal was struck last night, today, or 3 days ago. People in complex are amazed that no one knows. I’ll certainly be back if I hear more.

I mean if it's THIS closely guarded of a secret, it has to be a big fish, right? Like, there would be zero reason to lock this thing up this tight just to role out Will Healy or Tony Elliot? I'm choosing to be positive for once and I am confident it HAS to be a whale.

Stoerner Fumbles
"Just getting out of a long meeting. My friend confirmed we have reached terms with our next coach, as he predicted. I don’t think I’ll get more until it’s released, but am trying."

What’s funny is that he says explicitly that he won’t know anything until it is announced yet there are 10 posts immediately asking him who it is 😂

If it comes down to Will Healy, Scott Satterfield or Tony Elliot; who would you select? Planning for that and hoping for a more proven / winning head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back