Rhyne Howard said she would never lose to Tennessee

tenor.gif

You know I am beginning to see shades of Pat in the lady vols, I was wrong about this coach when they hired her, soooooo pass the ketchup please, flavors the crow.

You know things are going well when opposing fans from programs that absolutely hate Tennessee praise her game plans and communication skills and intelligence and say they hear echoes of a younger Pat Summitt in her pressers (not just externals like the voice but also the honesty about goes wrong, areas that need to be addressed and plans for doing that, and confidence in her players).

One would think that recruits and parents would be very impressed with these pressers in addition to seeing the improvement on the floor. Kellie promised that the program would deliver a fun brand of basketball to watch, and it seems that she and her staff are delivering the goods with this team.

just the audacity of it...did she really think she would be in college for 4 years and never lose to us??? as if we were some lowly cupcake team beneath her??

she needed a reality check glad we handed it to her
Audacity...that's just it.

It's such a bold statement to make, and you don't make statements like that unless you're certain you can back it up. Rhyne's a really good player, but UK is not a good enough team to be able to make such a definitive statement and not end up with egg on your face.

Guess she is really mad because Holly didn't recruit her and she wanted to be a LV? To me that would explain her wanting to never lose to TN to get revenge. If she is that good wonder why Holly didn't recruit her.

Guess she is really mad because Holly didn't recruit her and she wanted to be a LV? To me that would explain her wanting to never lose to TN to get revenge. If she is that good wonder why Holly didn't recruit her.
I thought Holly did recruit her...just came into the game late and without much gusto.

She's a great player, though. She would have made this team into a NC favorite if she was there.

I thought Holly did recruit her...just came into the game late and without much gusto.

She's a great player, though. She would have made this team into a NC favorite if she was there.
I thought her and her mom made it clear that they didn’t want her to go to UT and therefore, UT didn’t really pursue her hard

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back