Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh gotcha. Missed that one. That is interestingZ
After he kept saying he couldn't comment but said that, I kinda took it as Kiffin is a no. Espically after he had mentioned boosters had been doing the leg work for a few weeks and everyone kept saying Kiffin only begin showing interest the day Pruitt was fired. Seems like Kiffin has been chasing this thing

I thought I liked this post..I would be fine with Franklin minus the rape stuff. I read a lot about that when it happened. I believe with all my heart that he tried to help cover it up at first. The video **** made me sick..
I never paid much attention to the case, so I can't speak anything to it. But, if Franklin is truly clean of something like that, he would be high on my list. Back to back 9 win seasons at Vandy is all that man should have to say. He is the only coach in the last 50 years to have a winning record there. That's mindblowing.

Reactions: BruinVol
After he kept saying he couldn't comment but said that, I kinda took it as Kiffin is a no. Espically after he had mentioned boosters had been doing the leg work for a few weeks and everyone kept saying Kiffin only begin showing interest the day Pruitt was fired. Seems like Kiffin has been chasing this thing
That's how I read the sequence of events.

Franklin doesn’t fit here imo. I’m definitely concerned about the connections to that rape scandal. I don’t think he’s the guy, but he’d have us back competing for the East in short order. With that said, I’d rather Fleck.

I noted that all along... I even posted a while back (Ha! probably last week!) that it was strange to me that he said he had to keep quiet because media publicity was detrimental to their (boosters) efforts, but then within about an hour he responded to a post about Kiffin having reached out to someone with UT ties with "I can confirm that." - Always made me think that Kiffin was off the table.
What was he saying focusing on the Big O

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back