Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it's Franklin for multiple reasons, but I will say this.

Y'all trust DW to hire someone who's a winner, like he said he would. Maybe you should trust him to hire someone who isn't an awful person, too. Like he said he would.

The majority of CFB fans outside of Tennessee do not believe Franklin covered up a rape. The prosecution of the case itself says Franklin did not cover up a rape.

Tennessee fans have a different opinion. Why? Because he beat UT like a drum at Vandy. That's why. Let's just be honest here.
☝️☝️☝️

Reactions: ATHiker
We seriously don’t need a TED talk on James Franklin and whether he did or didn’t cover up sexual assault. Although I’d say anyone in our fanbase wouldn’t even have him on the radar if he didn’t kick our ass when he was at Vandy.

We seriously don’t need a TED talk on James Franklin and whether he did or didn’t cover up sexual assault. Although I’d say anyone in our fanbase wouldn’t even have him on the radar if he didn’t kick our ass when he was at Vandy.
I'm sure there are plenty of Vandy and Penn St fans that have done the dirty work assembling arguments for both sides.

Reactions: volswillrise12
I hear you. My only hope is that Texas went into conversations assuming Campbell would kill for their job. He may have turned his nose up at them. Feeling scorned they moved quickly to Sark and closed.

Do we know they did everything they could to get him? Did they beg? Did they offer him the moon? Tennessee has no shame right now. We might be offering him something nobody else really has yet. Just a thought.
It has been said that Campbell would want to bring his entire staff.
I think the staff retention was an issue with TX..

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
Fl and GA aren’t that good. Kirby has feasted on AWFUL coaching. Mehlen is mehlen.

Sec sucks compared to the big ten in terms of coaching and Franklin has shown he can consistently out coach people

What? If the Big Ten is this juggernaut of coaching why has only 1 Big Ten team won a championship since 1998? Ohio State has 2 championships in that span, the rest of the Big Ten none...0. Meanwhile 5 different SEC have won a championship since 1998. The SEC has 13 of the 21 championships won since 1998. How can this be with all of the tremendous coaches the Big Ten has/had?

If we do that, then it’s time to shut down the program. Would be beyond psychotic. White would be disgusted and coaches across the country would realize that this job really is a lose-lose situation.
Because we don't want a dude involved with covering up a gang rape?

Duuu it's VolNugz...it's a great parody-ish account. They literally posted their ph# during the Grude ole days and tweeted out anything people would text them. All hours of the night. Mostly outlandish stuff. It was hilarious. It's not to be taken too seriously haha.
They’ve tweeted much less this time. It’s the old Feels Like 98 people. Lot of ex-VN and big Twitter accounts (volken, gmann, etc).

None of the Vandy stuff came out until after he was at Penn St... It wouldn't have shown up in vetting because court documents are sealed. After he was already hired there was no point in them reopening that can of worms.
We have a lot of really pathetic fans that absolutely do not care what he did.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I had my 2nd Moderna shot on Thursday and had thesame symptoms- except I had sinus congestion Thursday evening for about an hour...couldn't breathe through my nose...which resolved spontaneously. I ended up calling off work on Friday and slept all day. In addition to the regular aches, I had a weird sharp pain in my right knee. The knee pain and headache didn't budge the whole day despite tylenol.

Woke up Saturday at 530am and felt fine.
Get my 2nd moderna shot tomorrow. Only arm soreness with the first. Heard second is worse unless you already had COVID. Then the first can be a doozy.

Reactions: herkyvol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back