Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the logic that people keep saying this is an easier job bc we’re in the east when we play Fla,GA,& Bama every year
Fl and GA aren’t that good. Kirby has feasted on AWFUL coaching. Mehlen is mehlen.

Sec sucks compared to the big ten in terms of coaching and Franklin has shown he can consistently out coach people

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I'll sum up the Freezer/Franklin conundrum.

Freeze is a guy you reluctantly go out with to have a few beers and realize you wouldn't mind going out and having a few beers with him again. Franklin is a guy you reluctantly go out with to have a few beers and realize you can't stand this POS and have to resist the urge to break the bottle over his prick head. And you never consider having a beer with him again.
1611548279549.gif

Reactions: windrider
Of for craps sake..****** Texas couldn't pull him..jeez..

I hear you. My only hope is that Texas went into conversations assuming Campbell would kill for their job. He may have turned his nose up at them. Feeling scorned they moved quickly to Sark and closed.

Do we know they did everything they could to get him? Did they beg? Did they offer him the moon? Tennessee has no shame right now. We might be offering him something nobody else really has yet. Just a thought.

"At the same time, an article on BuzzFeed in September quoted one unnamed source "close to one of the defendants" saying Franklin later encouraged a player to delete a photo of the incident from his phone when the player showed it to the coach.

Several other men associated with the four accused in the case have been charged with either deleting photos and videos of the incident from their phones or telling others to do so.

According to the BuzzFeed article: "I'm 99.9 percent sure that Franklin saw the video," the source said. "And I wouldn't be surprised if the public finds this out soon."
James Franklin could bring his own scandal baggage to Penn State
You tell me doofus
This stuff...right here..is why I despise James Franklin..just for jollies you scumbags that want him should go read up on what those pathetic garbage human beings did to that poor girl.

And that wasn't a muddied he said-she said accusation....those guys were all guilty as hell...it was disgusting and if it had happened to one of my daughters...I promise you that those scumbags would die at my hands no matter how long I had to wait.

You know if Matt Campbell isn’t the guy (and I’m not saying he is or isn’t) there is a ceiling at Iowa State. He’s probably reached it. He’s had NFL and major programs knock on his door so if he doesn’t come here I having a hard time seeing him get those kind of offers anywhere else. We could be the last one. In the coaching profession it seems like you are only “hot” so long..a few names that stick out to me are like Kyle Whittingham or Kirk Lafrenz. I remember seeing those guys mentioned all the time for jobs. I suppose not everyone is not willing to take that plunge, but there are risk takers and not —hopefully Campbells that guy.

Can we all agree to not post Twitter accounts of people who have no idea and are just throwing stuff out they have read from random posters here?
Duuu it's VolNugz...it's a great parody-ish account. They literally posted their ph# during the Grude ole days and tweeted out anything people would text them. All hours of the night. Mostly outlandish stuff. It was hilarious. It's not to be taken too seriously haha.

Fl and GA aren’t that good. Kirby has feasted on AWFUL coaching. Mehlen is mehlen.

Sec sucks compared to the big ten in terms of coaching and Franklin has shown he can consistently out coach people
Yeah ok fla just took the national champs down to the wire & GA made the playoffs a couple years ago & we haven’t beat neither of them with any kind of consistency in the last 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back