Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next coach doesn’t have to be experienced because he won’t handle everything on his own. White will mentor and guide the guy. I believe that’s why he’s been so successful at UCF. It’s not the coaches — it’s White’s leadership and guidance.

If he chooses Elliot and he accepts, White will make him successful. I truly believe that.

There's more to coaching football than looking at win percentages. I would never hire Mike Vrabel to be a DC. He's a helluva head coach though. I woulda told you to lay off the dope if you said Dabo would establish a dynasty when he was hired as HC. Looking at Saban's record at michigan state you would never say he would eventually be the greatest cfb of all time.

It's more complicated than we make it out to be and I'm glad we have someone competent with a history of making good hires as our AD.

I know all my Vol acquaintances would revolt...everybody I know hates that disgusting slimy PoS.

Begging your pardon, 🙋‍♂️
Your post is a little vague.
So, do you really hate this potential hire more than hot pokers jabbed into your eyes 👀 or having a pack of jackals eating honey 🍯 off of your testes.

Afraid is the wrong word...more like a bad feeling the situation was going to be too much to overcome to make a really great hire.
Yeah but the fact that Freeze & Kiffin both was asking for the job but we’re too damn proud or got our heads up our azz acting like they were untouchable due to their character as if our character has been spotless

Reactions: SmokeMSJ
Yeah but the fact that Freeze & Kiffin both was asking for the job but we’re too damn proud or got our heads up our azz acting like they were untouchable due to their character as if our character has been spotless
Freeze is untouchable, Kiffin just likes the attention. Saban wasn't even allowed to hire Freeze, why would we be?

The next coach doesn’t have to be experienced because he won’t handle everything on his own. White will mentor and guide the guy. I believe that’s why he’s been so successful at UCF. It’s not the coaches — it’s White’s leadership and guidance.

If he chooses Elliot and he accepts, White will make him successful. I truly believe that.
Uhhhh... you didn't just suggest we have an AD mentor our HC? We tried that with a coach that won a national championship, and it failed miserably. Sure don't need it with someone that just said he is not a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back