Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was Friday. This is as underwhelming as chadwell IMO. I'm just a fan but no enough to know about this one. Same with Pruitt being from the same area and may never ever again. 🤷‍♂️ idc

And what about this post from Friday evening when someone said Bass is just pouring gasoline on the fire
Some of us just wanna have fun bro. You know, like girls and whatnot? As my wife said, (🙄), we cannot control crap but it sure is fun.

You sure you’re not just having some fun now?

Not really sure what a head of colliflower means lol
Vg8Z9.gif

Reactions: bullet20
I didn't say it guaranteed it. But you said there was not an effort to go after a whale that that was just insiders talking.

No I said they won’t get the whale...the effort will be there. FTR as LA says we aren’t cheap...we constantly overpay for coaches.

I am old school. You don’t get trophy’s for effort...you get trophy’s for winning. Knowing you did your best but weren’t successful does nothing for me.

White interviewed Elliott for the UCF job last time and went with Heupel. What did he think? Elliott is too good for this job...Let’s hire a worse candidate instead? Of course not, if Elliott wasn’t good enough for the UCF job, why would he be the guy for this job?
Wasn’t it more Heupel accepted the job and Elliott was hesitant? No one ever gets 100% of the facts in these soap operas.

Bob_Vols from 247 seems optimistic (not):

If it is then that means we missed on others and he is the best available. I would take Elliot over a lot of sitting HCs and that includes some in the SEC currently. Bottomline is it won’t be for lack of trying. Money or not, our situation is not attractive. If White pulls out a good coach he should have a street named after him.
Dang...this is depressing...I was afraid of this being a problem.

Last edited:
Ok.. lol I have been guessing the whole time and said so. This isn't isn't guess. Yall move tf on if you don't believe it. Is it that hard? I'll go back to reading and not give a ****. Lawd yall think a message board is it all don't you?
I’m worried about your alcohol blood content

Ok.. lol I have been guessing the whole time and said so. This isn't isn't guess. Yall move tf on if you don't believe it. Is it that hard? I'll go back to reading and not give a ****. Lawd yall think a message board is it all don't you?
Must’ve missed it. Where did you say you got this information confirmed? Friend? Somethingajubnubber?

Just curious why you believe this to be the hire? I sincerely hope you are wrong btw.
I hope it's wrong also but it isn't. I am close friends with a current signee from my town and this is the word and ill live on it because he been tight on anything the whole time including Pruitt. Idc what anyone on a board thinks, tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back