Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horseshoes and hand grenades. He’s mediocre. Great offensive mind, but a serial job hopper. He’s not going to get a sniff anyway because we have a competent AD that probably doesn’t read message boards.
I like him but I don't disagree with u ...on them not hiring him

We would have a very nice First Lady of Vol football.
p-j-fleck-s-wife-1604599602.jpg

Cruiter

I’m trying to figure out what Lane Kiffin career coaching highlight was the best? It’s hard maybe the Kiffin fanboys can tell me....

Beating GA in our house. Don’t make it to many games, but was fortunate enough to make the long trip with my boys and go to the game with my Dad. That stadium was electric and the excitement is something I haven’t seen in a long time. Not saying he is the only coach that can get us back there, but we need that type of excitement he brought again. We deserve to feel that away again! Close 2nd that SC Halloween game in those black jerseys.

If we’re going to settle for someone decent then I’d take Herman.

But goodness, don’t settle for someone like PJ Fleck.

The fan base would get tired of him quick.
Herman would probably be considered a great hire and is a hell of a recruiter but I just can't stand him. I live in Austin and told all my longhorn friends when he was hired that he was gonna get himself run off pretty quickly. And...

Yeah and a lot of people on here want Kiffin and he figuratively drug his bare ass all over the program on his way out the door. Shaw is a better coach than him too—-and no I don’t think he’s leaving Stanford but find it funny that so many people are salivating for Lane Kiffin—whom, in totality has won nothing in his career except idiots that hire him. He won’t last at Ole Miss.
Nobody fails upward with greater success.

This team will go as far as their three point shooting will take them. The games they've played well they've shot the three well.

Never seen a team with so much talent that can't shoot the ball. They can't make layups nor can they make the easy two's. Beginning of the year FT kept them in the game. Now they can't hit FT's. Not sure what is up with the team.

90% of this fanbase would hate PJ Fleck from his first press conference onward. His Butchisms would make the majority of our fanbase furious.
I'm afraid you're right. I watched some videos and couldn't help but cringe because he reminded me of him. To be fair I have never watched his team play.

Reactions: Sleegro
Stoerner Fumbles said:

No planes flew anywhere today. No new offers were made. We have the same primary target. I still don’t know who that is, unfortunately. I realize everyone will turn on me soon, if I can’t get a name. Kudos to White for getting everyone to behave. Of the names the media has mentioned, Elliot and Fleck are backup plans. Others mentioned are just air. My friend said that every candidate has been asked to provide a sample staffing plan, recruiting territory plan, and vision for the program. The primary candidate is not a Sexton client, and has asked to be walked through NCAA exposure. If we move down the list, their will be a letdown among the boosters. They’re all very confident that they have a bulletproof plan. If we miss, I’m sure White will find a good fit. It just may not be the big fish they believe we’ve already landed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back