Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hints, take them...
Don't reply to anything I say if you're gonna have some stupid **** to say.
Argue the merits of a coach with me.
Discuss an opinion.
Don't @ me with stupid replies.
I'm burnt the **** out on Tennessee coaching searches. I have a right to be.
If you dont like it, ignore it. Ignore me dude. Click the button. I don't want these stupid "THEN GO. THE DOORS THAT WAY" replies.
I'll just ignore anyone who hits me with that **** so I never have to hear it again.

He’s 90-36 at a program that has extremely high academic standards. He reached what he could there. It’s very difficult to maintain success there. He finished in the top 20 6 of first 7 years.

I get where you look at the last few years and that’s where questions do appear. Also a bit worried about recruiting southeast but can’t imagine he wouldn’t be great.

I totally get your argument though. I am just predicting that he is the potential hire if it’s not Campbell. High likelyhood im wrong
Who you talking to?

I don’t see how anyone could honestly think kiffin would be better the fleck talking solely resume and on field performance. I really don’t.

Just comparing apples-to-apples:
  • Kiffin won Conference USA twice in 3 years, including his first year.
  • Fleck won his conference once in 5 years at WMU, his last year.
  • Kiffin is 8-9 combined in SEC games with first year teams at Tennessee (previous year: 3-5) and Ole Miss (previous year: 2-6).
  • Fleck is 15-19 in Big 10 games, including 2-7 his first year (previous year: 5-4) and 3-4 in 2020.
Kiffin makes his teams immediately competitive in conference; Fleck doesn't.

How about you put me on ignore instead of replying with something that adds zero.
What was the point of this reply?
You're the 50th person to say that to me.
Dont @ me with stupid replies right now. TN got me heated.
I’ll put you on ignore after this response. The point was your input in this discussion was all stupid bc you decided 3 days ago that only one hire would make you happy and anyone besides that is a failure. That approach is not how big boy athletics work

Reactions: Sleegro
Don't reply to anything I say if you're gonna have some stupid **** to say.
Argue the merits of a coach with me.
Discuss an opinion.
Don't @ me with stupid replies.
I'm burnt the **** out on Tennessee coaching searches. I have a right to be.
If you dont like it, ignore it. Ignore me dude. Click the button. I don't want these stupid "THEN GO. THE DOORS THAT WAY" replies.
I'll just ignore anyone who hits me with that **** so I never have to hear it again.
Cry cry cry

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back