Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care if the AD was hired yesterday. We can’t even get an ounce of info form our insiders who were so excited. Tells me things may not be going as they hoped.
We keep hearing about what a tight ship DW runs. He doesn't want any leaks. Maybe there just isn't anything to share because of this. That's not a negative. It sucks for us because we want to know, but we also know leaks have cost us coaches in the past.

My guess is there’s a small circle of trust. Info leaked will be easy to trace. We have an insider who has retreated to his bunker probably for good reason.

We got play by play updates with last hire. The public does not need that access. It snowballed on us and embarrassed us publicly. Probably scared off a few coaches too.

I’m good with no info. Get this right.

Multiple college football sources confirmed to FootballScoop Saturday that Fleck, Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott and SMU head coach Sonny Dykes are among those coaches being vetted for the Tennessee job. At least one of those coaches and his agent have reached out to gauge interest of assistant coaches around the country in a potential opportunity to join a staff on Rocky Top.

-Brice

If it’s Fleck or Dykes.....yikes.

I don’t care if the AD was hired yesterday. We can’t even get an ounce of info form our insiders who were so excited. Tells me things may not be going as they hoped.
And Hugh Freeze is going to SoCar and beat us ten years in a row. Remember that?
Idk how it's going to turn out, but no news isn't necessarily a bad sign.

Quit biting your worrisome little fingers. Things gonna be all right.
It’s not ideal to not have an HC this close to spring practice. He’s got to hire a staff, recruit for a few more days, try and identify transfers, persuade some guys who entered the portal to come back. Going to be messy if we don’t act soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back