Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you view Jay if he did leave for Alabama?...I understand a job is a job but just in general 👀
Well I mean he's been at FSU, aTm, and UK, right?,...

It's bama. And that sucks. But I don't blame him. Future is uncertain here... Gotta do what to gotta do.... And as jobs go, that's not a bad one.

So it sucks, I hate it. But I don't blame him

ESPN article about how he turned around Iowa St. I like this excerpt:

When the job opened up a year later, the idea of taking the Cyclones from "the laughingstock of college football," as he often put it, to a place of national relevance appealed to him.

"There was a lot of hard road and a lot of tough waters that we had to start back over, clean up and get aligned," Campbell said.

Welp I’ve convinced myself he’s the only guy for the job.

When the job opened up a year later, the idea of taking the Cyclones from "the laughingstock of college football," as he often put it, to a place of national relevance appealed to him.

"There was a lot of hard road and a lot of tough waters that we had to start back over, clean up and get aligned," Campbell said.

MTSU is to Bama at playing football, as Iowa St is to Tennessee at being a laughingstock.

He's literally describing Tennessee and what needs to be done to fix it. Such a perfect guy for the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back