"If you're going to be negative, text or call a friend. Don't put it on social media. Let's be positive about our program"

I’ve been just as upset as anyone and I’ve done my fair share of complaining, and rightfully so; however there are still people being negative after hiring one of the best AD’s in the country. Try to see that from a player’s or recruit’s point of view.

Negative people are going to be negative (they are negative for a reason sadly) and positive people are going to be positive. Always has and always will be that way. Poor ole Danny White but hey he knows this about people I'm sure. Hang around a positive person and see how they deal with negative people. It's actually entertaining.

There is a difference between being negative and being a critic. As soon as we see Improvement, we will see some happy Vols on here. ONLY sunshine pumpers could have seen something to be positive about in the last 5 years.

ALL IN no more negative. It's time to get on board or GTFO. The negative crap has to go with the old regime, NCAA investigation etc...Clemson gets all those top recruits because of all the positive vibe. We need to do the same!
This is dumb. You're better than that. "Positive vibes"

He really shouldn't have gone there. Have these people that act like Tennessee fans are the root of all evil ever been on any other team's forums. Come on give me a break.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Because of their abysmal track-record over the last 3 coaches, anyone who tries to dictate to me what my attitude, outlook, or level support should be at any given time gets put on ignore immediately. I'm done with ill-advised fan police.

Now...back to being happy about the AD hire, and hopeful in the impending coaching search.

I do as a I want and will continue to call things as I see it

Trying to make a septic tank into a swimming pool only ends up with you swimming in crap

It’s one thing to be negative and another to be downright ridiculously stupid..... VN has shown the ability to be sub-idiot on a regular basis

There is a difference between being negative and being a critic. As soon as we see Improvement, we will see some happy Vols on here. ONLY sunshine pumpers could have seen something to be positive about in the last 5 years.
And to think...you're John Ward Forever...John would definitely disagree:).

Winning creates a lot of positivity. When the fans see the University making a significant effort to be successful, the negativeness will start to decrease. The AD hire was a great first step. I am thrilled with that hire and hope White makes an equally impressive HC hire.

Anyone I’ve ever known that preaches “positivity” knows that there’s very little to be positive about. Positivity will happen authentically if he does his job well. I think it’s absurd that he would say that to the Vol fanbase after the many debacles over the years.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
You clearly want to change the definition based on your own agenda.
If you don't see the difference between constant negativity and fan disappointment, I don't know what to tell you.

You've been around long enough to see the constant name calling, ridicule, etc to know better. Example: no one was calling Fulmer names when we were dominating.

My negative is born of Tennessee's stupidity of past hires. And if you think it's alright to keep doing the same thing over and over that your business, but don't tell me what I can and can't do.

Reactions: loservol
Sounds like he thinks the fanbase is the problem. The fanbase is pissed because the team has sucked, that's the root of your problem Danny boy.
The fanbase has been a major problem at times. There’s no excuse for slandering our players and their coaches on social media. It gets in the players heads and affects their attitude.

If you don’t want the team to suck. Be positive and help Danny boy change our loser culture

Reactions: N.ohio vol
He better stay off volnation. We relish in self pity depression rumors bad talking everything and everyone. Most negative forum in college football

Why you being so negative about the forum?

Haha just kidding. He’s not getting on the fans, he’s looking at the big picture and trying to make UT a better destination for coaches and recruits.

Reactions: N.ohio vol

VN Store

Back