Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta Vol says he is over the moon and said something about head room.

Re over the moon - that is where the stars are. The starship Enterprise travels among the stars. Captain Kirk commands the Enterprise. Kirk was from Iowa. Matt Campbell coaches at Iowa St.

Re the head room comment - it's not about size/height, but ego. Matt Campbell has turned down NFL opportunities. Some think it's his ego.

The person behind the mask is Matt Campbell.

Ken Jeong has nothing on me.........

😂😂😂

One of my favorite Matt Campbell tidbits, he quietly took additional pay cuts this year on top of his standard institutional 10% paycut to keep his staff from having to take as large a paycut...

Meanwhile our staff... well we know what happened here.

Yea that still pisses me off about this staff. Can’t wait to see them go except Jay.

Everyone trying to decipher @Atlanta VOL’s message about head room....anyone considered that he was just talking about himself?? Maybe he is like 6’8” and doesn’t fit well on that particular plane 🤷‍♂️
Probably means enough room for everyone on the plane. Gotta bring back a family?

So we went from Kiffin to Riley to Elliott to Campbell now to Napier in a span of about 6 hours. People measuring the dimensions of private jets & googling the height of coaches around the country.

What an absolute thrill it is to be a part of another Tennessee coaching search. It’s like drugs but better. I really missed you fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back