Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys we got a serious nug from VQ poster:

“I’m hearing Matt Campbell and Danny White are discussing a contract. Both sides working to get a deal done, nothing is certain. Definitely something to monitor over the next couple of days.”

Please be true

I choose to believe this fresh nug over the rest.

“I’m hearing Matt Campbell and Danny White are discussing a contract. Both sides working to get a deal done, nothing is certain. Definitely something to monitor over the next couple of days.”

Please be true
The poster who said that, just joined Tuesday.

My issue with Napier is it’s been stated he’s demanding Saban type control and even less success than Butch to this point. Dude you have to earn that and 3 years HC experience doesn’t do that. I’m all for giving a coach freedom to run things their way but if you’re making Saban type demands this early you aren’t going to be a great fit here.

Reactions: VolByLaw and ugg
You could argue Butch had a better resume than Napier. Actually I’d lean Butch.

Unpopular take: Butch was a good football coach (albeit with flaws) and will likely have success again. He was so close to really breaking through in 2015 and 2016, and had we gotten a bounce go the other way here or there, he could still be here killing it. But not enough bounces went his way, and the negativity sunk him.

Please be true

Do not play with my emotions like this Bass

If you guys really want to be nerds and track aircraft, pull up liveatc.net and listen in shifts. If the clearance delivery/ground frequency is available for TYS you’ll hear tail numbers and destination airport. As long as TYS approach control services the airport, you’ll hear it.

Just heard one of my boys, SMOKEY7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back