Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He better nail that press conference. I know I'm still pretty bitter.
hell, he shows up, walks to the podium....

"Lets Effin go!"

walk off the stage....and...
tumblr_n1ml2hu8hG1ql56ddo1_500.gif

Lane called White today 👀
What? When? Source?

Pretty sure he was just listening to Fanrun radio. That's not exactly what was said. Russel Smith was just spit balling and said that Lane had reached out to people to get word to Danny White today that he was interested. Like I said sounded like spit balling to me.

Any truth the the unsubstantiated rumor that Wanya is only coming back because he did not have grades to get into OU? Again, just something I’ve heard people saying.

-AP
Wasn’t the excuse we let Orlando Brown Jr. go to OU was that he couldn’t make the grades to get into UT?

@Stoerner Fumbles
would you care to give your opinion on who the coaches are that you think are being considered?

By doing so, we all understand this disclaimer: this is your opinion and not info that you've found out so far, and no damage can be done to your growing ecred on this board.

You know, so we can keep talking ... I haven't been this engaged on Volnation since the Gruden threads (for better or worse).
He would probably get mauled like AV.

Reactions: ugg and VFLBerg
Lane has been personally calling multiple Tennessee boosters since Monday, and apologizing per Russ, AV, and TB.
Russ said he called White too on the Drive about 30 minutes ago.
Who knows what’s going on...
i would say if there are donors/boosters trying to push a guy on a brand new AD, that doesn't bode well for that particular candidate's chances. or for that donor/booster.

either kiffin is on white's list, or not.....i'm leaning toward not, much to my own chagrin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back