Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes I do.
It’s a fun/interesting dynamic to have knowledge of inner workings and athletes from both the school I got two degrees from and interned for and the school I’ve loved my whole life.
Me too. Other than the knowledge of inner workings part. Haha

Reactions: I4Jay
I haven’t heard anything from OU side of things that gives me validation one way or the other. When asked about the rumor of Wanya going back to Tennessee a well-placed source noted, “I have not heard anything about that. Not saying it is not true, though.”
So, it seems sources around OU haven’t heard much on Morris not going to OU. Last we heard was his financial aide was pulled from Tennessee.
I am working on confirming this thing so I will update you all when I have more.
- ou247

I’m going Chris Peterson!

This would be a name that isn't on any lists that would come out of nowhere, but would fit all the things White described he is looking for in a coach. The guy is only 56 and sitting on his couch. You have to think he wants back in. Maybe White has a connection? Would be the best possible hire IMO.

This would be a name that isn't on any lists that would come out of no where, but would fit all the things White described he is looking for in a coach. The guy is only 56 and sitting on his couch. You have to think he wants back in. Maybe White has a connection? Would be the best possible hire IMO.
I agree. I think he might be on top of my fantasy hire list. One can dream anyway.

None of us have a clue who it will be and, to be honest, there are no sure things. Herman was a sure thing but how did that turn out at Texas? Frost was the hot name and he's been awful at Nebraska. Even when we look at our top targets Campbell and Fickell, and even Lane, who knows what they would do here. Campbell has no ties to the south, plays in an easy conference, and there's no certainty that he could handle a job of this magnitude. Fickell? We've tried Cincinnatti before. He also had some blunders at the end of that GA game. He's not a sure thing. Lane would be exciting, but his resume isn't necessarily without flaw. If we paired him with the right DC he could be deadly, sure. But then again, he may get us in trouble or bolt on us again. We don't know.

And then, you look at Dabo, who thought that would work out? And look where he is. Anyway, so I'm just going to see who Danny hires and have hope that whoever it is will be the right guy. Unless he hires Steele or someone like that and then I'll be firmly out! lol

Where our doctors at? I have a question. Just got off the phone with my mom's doctor's office. Been trying to get pathology results, but until now, they've not been in. Apparently they came in, but I was told they couldn't say anything, that the doctor would discuss the results at her follow-up. Am I right to assume that's bad? If it were clean, wouldn't they just tell me?

might be HIPAA-related since you aren't the patient. Probably more of a blanket prohibition for nurses or office staff to discuss results over the phone. It takes them out of the very uncomfortable situation where, once cajoled to disclose, they have to read the report, decipher on the fly what it means and anticipate any questions you might have, decide whether you're authorized to know (or face termination and a potential $50k personal liability for a HIPAA breach), and decide that telling you over the phone won't create any problems down the line (suicide, etc). That's a tall order and a lot of personal risk for someone you've hired to make appointments or do basic nursing care. A simple policy of "no" takes the social pressure to be helpful away and avoids the huge potential for miscommunication. Our clerks are are actually blinded to much of the clinical portion of the chart to begin with to take this out of the equation.

This would be a name that isn't on any lists that would come out of no where, but would fit all the things White described he is looking for in a coach. The guy is only 56 and sitting on his couch. You have to think he wants back in. Maybe White has a connection? Would be the best possible hire IMO.

Peterson quit coaching due to stress & anxiety.

Not sure he’d want to take on a rebuilding process.

It would be a great hire though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back