Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where our doctors at? I have a question. Just got off the phone with my mom's doctor's office. Been trying to get pathology results, but until now, they've not been in. Apparently they came in, but I was told they couldn't say anything, that the doctor would discuss the results at her follow-up. Am I right to assume that's bad? If it were clean, wouldn't they just tell me?
Can't really say honestly. Usually it means they want to give context to whatever the results are. Nuance is important

Reactions: Weezer

NVM. This is the eye roll I was talking about, but I think it was Hyams that asked about the investigation. 43:39 is the eye roll. 43:35 is when the question is asked.

Reactions: Pepe
Where our doctors at? I have a question. Just got off the phone with my mom's doctor's office. Been trying to get pathology results, but until now, they've not been in. Apparently they came in, but I was told they couldn't say anything, that the doctor would discuss the results at her follow-up. Am I right to assume that's bad? If it were clean, wouldn't they just tell me?
I wouldn’t assume anything. It may not be bad at all; just something that needs an explanation. My wife has worked in medical offices and, while the good Physician employees are really good, there are a lot of low paid staff in there that honestly don’t know much.

He sounds better than I would on 3 hours of sleep over the last 3 days.

He actually said three hours sleep over about the last 6 days. Search firm contacted last Saturday per what the Chancellor said on Monday. White likely contacted by search firm last weekend.
I liked how he is going to include the players in the process. Will be interesting to see who the 6-8 leaders are that are chosen by the players.
My guesses would include:
One of the Mays; Tank; Alonte; Butler; Velus; Carvin/Calbert; Cimaglia; Flowers, maybe Banks. Offensively we are very young at the skill positions.
Who will emerge as the true leaders?

Y'all think about it for a second... Number of four stars on roster

Jamey Chadwell Coastal Carolina: 0
Hugh Freeze Liberty: 1
Billy Napier LA Lafayette: 2
Matt Campbell Iowa State: 4
Neal Brown West Virginia: 5
Luke Fickell Cincinnati: 7
Scott Satterfield Louisville: 8
Lane Kiffin Ole Miss: 16 (+1 five star)
Scott Frost Nebraska: 22
Jeremy Pruitt Tennessee: 31 (+5 five stars)

Last edited:
giphy.gif

considering the Knoxville media consists of Hyamms, Wallace, Rucker, Toppenmeyer, Ubben, etc.... I bet she does this a lot.

I have a cyst in my neck that they have to ultrasound every now and then for cancer.

Every time I call to get the results, they have said the same thing.

I think with tests like that they don't want the nurses or the secretaries relaying the information over the phone. Good or bad.

Felt like White described Kiffin when he was talking about what he looks for in a coach...
All they have to do is squash it. They could just leak it to a few select guys that it isn't a possibility and it would be over with...why don't they do that? It would save a lot of hassle just to kill it...otherwise people are just going to keep on with this stuff, and then trash whatever hire is really made

Hugh Freeze Liberty: 0
Pruitt is such a terrible Coach.

Hugh Freeze Liberty: 0
interesting way to look at it either way they all would do way better with the talent that is in place already.

edit: except for the last one on the list.

I hate to throw cold water on Matt Campbell because he's at the top of my reasonable list, but he is bringing back his most talented and experienced team at ISU next year. 19 of 22 starters returning, including their all-Big 12 senior QB. Maybe he'll feel like he is leaving them in good shape if he leaves at this time, but that will be tough to walk away from. Supposedly his DC Jon Heacock would be the likely coach they'd promote if Campbell left.

Iowa State football: Veterans Charlie Kolar and Greg Eisworth returning for 2021

Reactions: drylo
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back