Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing else to report on it? Wanya already committed to OU and everyone here trashed him lol
Dont think anything was said more than that. Of course he was trashed.......anywhere, everywhere a fanbase is gonna trash a player in that situation. Not saying that is right, its childish and he doesnt deserve to the be the target of everyone's anger.

Tell him to leave that hell hole of a forum and post here.
It's actually convenient that he's posting in a dedicated thread. We'd roast him for doing that here.

Just remember, if you go to the FF to read his updates, be sure and wipe your feet before coming back in.

Reactions: Skizer41
Dont think anything was said more than that. Of course he was trashed.......anywhere, everywhere a fanbase is gonna trash a player in that situation. Not saying that is right, its childish and he doesnt deserve to the be the target of everyone's anger.

Yea I don’t really care about it I’m just surprised he seemed like the “most gone” of the portal guys by already committing to OU

Reactions: BearCat204
It's real simple. No coordinator. No defensive guy. No up and comer unless you absolutely have no other choice and it better be a guy like chadwell, who can put up points. That alone will make you competitive in the SEC, at least somewhat. If you can't get a guy like campbell or another big proven name.....and you pass on kiffin for someone like herman, brown, napier, ficklle... I just can't.

Reactions: drylo
Perhaps let the man make his hire and have the faith that he actually knows wtf he is doing. At least entertain that before you lose your **** over something that you are vastly unqualified to have an educated opinion about.
Yeah, I should give the guy a chance. It's just hard to be optimistic, man.

You guys that think this are ****** ******. Frost was and is a good football coach.

Probably, but he's 31-27 with just one season OVER 500 in his career. At this point considering he's at his alma mater and making 5m and he's 12-20 there...

No results to really warrant him being elevated over other names.

Reactions: mrmax86
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back