Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hell no list:

1. Anyone Hyamms has listed so far
2. Anyone Hyamm’s son @Kingston Vol has listed so far
3. Neal Brown
4. Tom Herman

Probably a lot more I can add but want to end this post and read stuff. Biggest takeaway from this post is that Kingston has Hyamms level **** ideas.
How are we going to hire someone if Jeremy Pruitt is still the coach?

I don't mind a defensive guy as long as he hires an innovative offensive coach and stays the heck out of his way.
That **** doesn't work. It just does not work. If we get ficklle, we will continue to suck and be right back here in 3 or 4 years. I guess tennessee really just can't evolve with the times. No matter who is in charge.

Elliott or Kiffin ? Elliott should not even be on the cold board, let alone hot board. Elliott will not energize this base. Kiffin might not get the job but he is a take before Elliott

My gut says Matt Campbell
i posted my thoughts on him last night, so having said what i said.....i'd be absolutely floored if that's the guy we got after this whole mess.....even with my reservations, there'd be no way to look at that as anything less than a grand slam home run, all things considered.

which is why i can't get my head around that happeneing.

Because I feel like Frost is being given every opportunity to succeed at his alma mater. He is Nebraska football. I realize that life in the B1G is not the same for Nebraska as it used to be in the Big 12 or 8, but I just don’t know how you leave your school being unsuccessful to go to another rebuilding program that many people put in the same conversation as Nebraska. It would be like Peyton coming here to coach, being mediocre and then taking a different job without being fired. That’s how i see it anyway.

He can be given all the resources but it’s a lot harder to sell Nebraska than Knoxville. I get it’s a bad record and it’s not really the best of situations but with the biggest recruiting budget I think Frost can do much better at Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back