Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
These candidates are straight piss. Every single name brought up by media. And then @99vawl tells us herman for sure is a possibility.... Straight dumpster fire. If our AD thinks herman can win here then he isn't what we want him to be.

When @99vawl says they're taking input, do you think he means White is asking who they'd prefer he target as HC or that they have a coach and before they extend him the final offer they want player's thoughts? It has to be the latter, right? I mean you don't let 18 year old kids make the list lol...
Just a way of showing good faith to the players and making them feel like they are involved.

He hasn’t made Nebraska even remotely relevant in a substantially worse division we are in. I get that Nebraska has really fallen off, but so has UT and he hasn’t shown to be a program builder at a P5 level.

Nebraska doesn't have Georgia or even the Nashville and Memphis metro areas to pull talent from. Their old stomping grounds in California and Texas were lost when their short-sighted administration moved them to the Big Ten. I'm not saying that I want Frost, but Nebraska might be even more hopeless than we seem to be.

Although the Hyams and Thamel lists are terrible, I can't fault them for throwing those names out. Those are the types of guys we hire since 2010.

Not good info, but hearing that names amongst players is mainly Kiffin and Herman. Not super telling, but some players knew about DW this morning
Boyd and White meeting with players only tonight to take in input about new coach. Think some more names leak in next 24 hrs
👀

swinging big and with $7mil and going for Dykes or Leipold? Nope.

If either of these two, then the admin lied about the criteria... and ATLVol about big....

I hope Dykes at least sent Jimmy and Thamel a nice gift card. I refuse to believe Danny wants to follow in John Currie’s footsteps here.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Nebraska doesn't have Georgia or even the Nashville and Memphis metro areas to pull talent from. Their old stomping grounds in California and Texas were lost when their short-sighted administration moved them to the Big Ten. I'm not saying that I want Frost, but Nebraska might be even more hopeless than we seem to be.

I’d take Frost over Herman.

Frost's system can work here. Not so much at Nebraska. Besides the fact that it would require him screwing his school, I could see it happening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back