Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

Give me some idea about him being on the money?
Said for a month or more Pruitt would be fired and probably Fulmer with him. Reported the Matthews hire a day before anyone else. Said AD in place before the weekend The list goes on. Join 247 for a free month. Worth doing, especially right now.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Pruitt was more qualified than Elliott is
JFC
hm.

i'm thinking about this. i think we'd all agree Kirby was more qualified than pruitt, correct? well i'd put Tony Elliot on the same line as Kirby Smart in terms of coordinators that matter most at Clemson....

so, if im trying to buy an Elliot hire, or sell it...i'm pointing right at Kirby Smart and saying "that's what we just did, just with clemson, not Bama"

still, i go back to the comments by CDP, and can't see us going coordinator route....i believe her, we're getting a sitting HC.

He hasn’t made Nebraska even remotely relevant in a substantially worse division we are in. I get that Nebraska has really fallen off, but so has UT and he hasn’t shown to be a program builder at a P5 level.

I totally agree, but it lines up with what @Stoerner Fumbles is saying

Working 12 hour shifts on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday isn’t good for following everything going on. My head is still spinning from firing Pruitt didn’t think it would actually happen.

Add to it hiring a, by all appearances, great AD in relatively short time and I’m very excited about the future. Now if you guys can just stop posting so much so I’m not 100 pages behind at the end of every shift that would be great.

Reactions: volfan4lyfe
Thamel basically saying "yeah yeah UT got a decent AD but they are still trash, anyway here's a bunch of guys who will be fired in 3-4 years after they post .500 records at best"
Exactly this. It’ll take a while for the **** stain to leave the university.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back