Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep he made a move to a place that he can’t recruit consistently to his scheme. It wasn’t the right move. You see bits and pieces where his imprint is showing as some of them boys will lay a damn lick in that Nebraska defense. He just can’t get the guys he needs there. He should consider a business decision and move where he can get the athlete he needs again.
NV31, do you think he would win big here? He can get those athletes consistently at TN.

UTK's Coaching Hotboard. Let's start with 10 names because lol why not. Obviously a lot has gone down and perception has changed drastically. I trust AV when he says current head coach, so no coordinators or former HCs.

1. Lane Kiffin
2. Matt Campbell
3. Luke Fickell
4. Hugh Freeze
5. Lance Leipold
6. PJ Fleck
7. Jamey Chadwell
8. Tom Allen
9. Billy Napier
10. James Franklin
How about Kiff kingsbury would he come back to college

Well I don’t know why AV would give the clue of Chris Low if he didn’t expect us to run face first into Kiffin.
This search is super tight lipped like the search for the athletic director. It might be the Low hasn't got the goods yet but AV is saying to listen because he will.

Makes me wonder if White knows Frost is a winner and just chose a bad situation with his heart. Maybe White knows he would win big at a place like Tennessee, where he can get that elite talent to succeed? His name hasn’t been thrown around any.

I had it bad for Frost last go around. I still believe!

How many of you were logged on VN the night Kiffin bolted? Man what a wild time that was. I think the board crashed within minutes. My brain doesn’t have the capacity to even begin processing the thought of Kiffin coming back. Hiring him would be VERY polarizing but no matter which side you fall on, it will be extremely personal to every Vol fan. Maybe a chance to heal a deep wound and close out a long dark chapter of Vol history. Sign me up.

Makes me wonder if White knows Frost is a winner and just chose a bad situation with his heart. Maybe White knows he would win big at a place like Tennessee, where he can get that elite talent to succeed? His name hasn’t been thrown around any.
Frost is probably better than his results at Nebraska but I just can’t see hiring a coach that is failing in a major college program over coaches that are excelling in lower tier programs. It’s easier to sell a winner.

UTK's Coaching Hotboard. Let's start with 10 names because lol why not. Obviously a lot has gone down and perception has changed drastically. I trust AV when he says current head coach, so no coordinators or former HCs.

1. Lane Kiffin
2. Matt Campbell
3. Luke Fickell
4. Hugh Freeze
5. Lance Leipold
6. PJ Fleck
7. Jamey Chadwell
8. Tom Allen
9. Billy Napier
10. James Franklin

Kiffin
Freeze
Fickell
Top 3 after those don’t really care

giphy.gif

I honestly think that’s an indirect shot at Bama and Georgia. Mark knows they are cheating way above everyone else, and he’s probably hoping with this happening to Pruitt that a target will eventually get put on those 2 programs to level the playing field a little.

There is no proof that Frost can win big at Tenn. Big 10 is not the SEC and he cant win there. That would be a big let down if he was the name.

How many of you were logged on VN the night Kiffin bolted? Man what a wild time that was. I think the board crashed within minutes. My brain doesn’t have the capacity to even begin processing the thought of Kiffin coming back. Hiring him would be VERY polarizing but no matter which side you fall on, it will be extremely personal to every Vol fan. Maybe a chance to heal a deep wound and close out a long dark chapter of Vol history. Sign me up.
That’s the spirit!

The timelines don't match.
AV has made it seem like the hire has already been made. AV even mentioned candidates had been getting vetted for weeks. Basilio has been spot on and 1 he does not seem high on Kiffin 2 if Kiffin just reached out he is behind in the game.
3. Ingram and Gilbert were the names the media ran with before White came out at the 11th hour.
I don't think Kiffin is a foregone conclusion, but if it ends up being him I would be extremely happy with it.
Who is to say Basilio timeline isn't delayed to reality?

What’s this in the war room about Eric Gray possibly coming back?

Hubbs.... buddy..... no sources here but it seems pretty damned clear the young man is one of the kids that we’re getting in trouble for. You come off as clueless and out of touch by not acknowledging that this investigation is what is leading to these kids transferring out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back