Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I agree with you here. If AV is to be believed about having our guy ( I believe he is) this makes me think its not Lane.
tenor.gif

I think Brian Kelly is an interesting coach to look at. Overall he's 273-96 which is about 74% winning percentage. He owned D2 obviously but his record at Notre Dame has been solid. I obviously think that the SEC is a much different league, but he has gone 101-39 at ND. I'm not all in on Kelly, but I can see where other than his age (59) he'd be desirable.

Mark Stoops is 49-50 at Kentucky, a great record for that school for sure, but he has not been consistent. That's a pretty hard sell imho.

Kiffin is 66-39 overall. He had a 67% winning record at FAU of all places, he's by far the best coach in their history. They had gone 3-9 the three previous seasons.

Urban Meyer remains as one of the greatest coaches in College Football history. He is 7th ALL TIME in winning percentage regardless of division at 85.3%. For reference General Neyland was 82.9%, Dabo is 80.9%, Bob Stoops was 79.8%, Nick Saban 79.7%, Chris Peterson 79.5%.

I still think it’s Campbell.

Runs a clean program, proven winner, huge upside.

Sounds like the type of coach Danny White would go after.
I do as well. And I do remember reading an article that said he would wait for Ohio State or Notre Dame. But I also bet that last week Danny White didn’t think he would be the AD at Tennessee.

Hubbs and VQ either have no idea because they are out at the moment of close contacts in the AD or they are running interference and misdirection for the real hire.

It’s all a guessing game right now until the actual hire is made.

At this point, it could be anyone.

Reactions: Sleegro
Hubbs and VQ either have no idea because they are out at the moment of close contacts in the AD or they are running interference and misdirection for the real hire.
They’re clueless atm. That’s why they’re pushing the Steele narrative because they know how much access they’d have with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back