Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Pate with a heck of an idea. If your TN and your losing lots of guys to transfer portal and your not going to be at 85 scholarship limit anyway due to 25 rule then TN should self impose that number of scholarships for upcoming season and use that as part of the punishment since your stuck anyway.

I tell you White makes me feel a lot better about possibly skating by. His family is AD royalty and very connected. People have his back. He has a proven structure. NCAA may see a full clean house of the AD and Football program as good enough

Now that we hired DW I think Napier is back in play. Wouldn’t be shocked with Neal Brown, think I saw he was in the play at UCF before so White knows him.

•Young Barnes personality wise
•QB guy
•tremendous run at Troy including a win over LSU
•WVU is a can’t win situation since joining the Big 12

Not at the top of my list, but definitely on the list.

Josh Pate with a heck of an idea. If your TN and your losing lots of guys to transfer portal and your not going to be at 85 scholarship limit anyway due to 25 rule then TN should self impose that number of scholarships for upcoming season and use that as part of the punishment since your stuck anyway.

I tell you White makes me feel a lot better about possibly skating by. His family is AD royalty and very connected. People have his back. He has a proven structure. NCAA may see a full clean house of the AD and Football program as good enough
I thought it was a good idea too..

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Lol

I’ve got one of those first bottles of Sweetens cove whiskeys waiting in my liquor cabinet. Promised myself I wasnt opening it until we beat Bama.

I damn sure don’t want that thing auctioned at my estate sell

I’m a little jealous that you have a bottle of that..... but for the price tag on that thing it better taste amazing lol

•Young Barnes personality wise
•QB guy
•tremendous run at Troy including a win over LSU
•WVU is a can’t win situation since joining the Big 12

Not at the top of my list, but definitely on the list.

Browns a good coach. He must have a good DC. He had great defense at Troy but to do it at West VA is something too. Tough place to have stout defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back