Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poster on VQ pointed something interesting out...”White is an Ole Miss grad, his brother is FAU’s AD I believe, Lebby was on staff at UCF. Interesting coincidences.....”

Kiffin, boys.
So, if it's Danny White, UT is getting Kiffin.
If it's Kirby Hocutt, UT is getting Bob Stoops.
If it's Mark Ingram, UT is getting????

Poster on VQ pointed something interesting out...”White is an Ole Miss grad, his brother is FAU’s AD I believe, Lebby was on staff at UCF. Interesting coincidences.....”

Kiffin, boys.
R8e117a456bdc240ef619f44c0d083462

You'd stand a better chance of hitting the Powerball today without buying a ticket than anyone would trying to predict what the NCAA will do or when they will do it. #Facts
I mean I don’t understand how if we crucified ourselves we get sanctions (strict ones Atleast)..... especially with LSUs BBall Coach still coaching.....

Cole Cubelic just said on ESPNU radio just said with the guys leaving that you have to debate whether or not our roster is better than Ark and USCe. Still a tier above Vandy but he wasn’t big on what we have.

He also thinks out of those 3 rosters that Treylon Burks (Ark) is the best player.

That’s why finding coach proven to do more with less should be the number one criteria. Been the case since ‘08.

Reactions: MarcoVol
They aren't the ones that invited the AA and gave them a list of everything we have done.

They deserve blame for being a bad AD and a bad coach and deserve to be fired for performance. I am not a hypocrite, I am not going to execute them for doing exactly what I figured they were doing. The only reason details are out in the open is because Plowman and Boyd are telling everybody...that is gross stupidity.
So, am I correct in assuming you believe there was no chance the epic level of stupidity Pruitt & Co perpetrated would never have come to light?

Tell me, who would you say would be the bigger dumbass in your scenario, Pruitt & Co and their stupidity or Plowman and Boyd for trying to cover it up and, most likely, getting caught?

One more question, if Plowman and Boyd had covered it up and gotten caught, would you defend them for "trying to protect the university" or verbally "hang them in effigy" here on VolNation?

White makes just over 1M a year and his buyout is 2.5M

The report shares that White’s new contract takes him through 2025 and gives him a pay raise to $1,081,500. The pay raise pushes him just past Florida athletic director Scott Stricklin who had an annual salary of $1.076 million.

White’s new deal also includes a rollover clause that annually keeps the contract at five years. He can earn a 3% performance bonus for an AAC title in football, and 2% for league titles in other sports and can earn 10% of his base salary for a national title in football.

If he were to choose to leave for another “executive job at an NCAA institution or professional sports franchise,” he would owe $2.5 million before May 11, 2021 and that figure decreases by $250k each year until it hits $1.5 million in 2025.

Kiffin, boys.

ooorrr
Kirby Hocutt - was at Oklahoma from 99-05

At Oklahoma, he led the athletics fundraising to all-time high with both the Capital and Annual Giving campaigns. Oklahoma's annual giving went from $3.4 million to more than $17 million, making it the highest percent increase in intercollegiate athletics history.

A $100 million capital campaign for Oklahoma Athletics was led by the leadership of Hocutt. The campaign focused on facility construction and improvements to Oklahoma's 20 intercollegiate sport programs.

Bob stoops was hired in 99..

I know nothing.. just putting things together

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back