To’o To’o, Crouch, Gray and Johnson enter the transfer portal

Well with transfers and loss of eligibility, we should just tell the NCAA to eat it and hire whoever we want because this program is dead anyways.
What's stopping us right now? Pretty sure we can already do that

remember the transfer portal swings the other way too. If we end up with a good coach and solid staff and others who aren’t getting playing time or see TN as a bigger school to play for might come join us too
we probably have more 5 stars in the portal than the portal has total lol

But their eligibility would be in question no matter where they go. Unless they start to repay and the ncaa has Pruitt's ledger
It will be interesting to see if the NCAA gives special attention to the circumstances of their recruitments at their next schools. Maybe schools who know how to do things with a bit more finesse.

Yep. Some were saying how impressed they were with Boyd and Plowman. The indecisions and incompetence of our "leadership" will have this program set back for years. Hell I don't care if Fulmer was the greatest AD in the entire nation you should have a few names in your back pocket in case something terrible happens. Something terrible has been happening all year and we're just now forming a plan to deal with it? They better have a damn solid plan when football revenue goes into the toilet bc fans will only tolerate so much of this.

They don’t and it was another horrendously stupid idea by the administration. We have to have some of the dumbest people on the planet running this university. I have never witnessed such sheer incompetence repeated over and over with same university or organization outside of maybe the Braves and the Hawks

If it were my son I’d tell him he made a commitment to the school and he’s going to have to suck it up and tough it out. That’s the problem with a lot of kids today, first sign of adversity and they want to quit.
Students transfer to different colleges all the time. It's not the mafia.

Reactions: kcvols1
Stinks about Henry T. This just makes getting a good coach all the more important. We need a total rebuild and a "project" hire won't get it done.

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
It would be interesting to know how many took their all from Tennessee. And are now shopping elsewhere.

Yep, I’m bitter.

Reactions: kcvols1

VN Store

Back