To’o To’o, Crouch, Gray and Johnson enter the transfer portal

Guys, i think we have been asking them to go through spring and then decide whether they are leaving. I'd say they have been leaning toward leaving, but decided to stay for spring semester to give the new coach a chance. They can still leave and enroll in the new school in the summer. They stay in the portal so they can openly talk with coaches from other teams to continue to look at their options. You would think at some point our coaches would ask them to step out of the portal and commit to the team before starting spring practice.

Last edited:
Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution
Omfg! They are getting a free education, room, books, tutoring, supplements and who knows what else. If they wanna leave then go, if not keep your ass at UT and benefit from all that it offers.
Supplements are expensive for athletes and food.

UT is making plenty of money off of them, so drop the high horse bit.

UT should make $$$ off these guys. The school puts up all the money in the first place to house, clothe and maintain the team. Plus the staff and the facilities. And throws in a free college education in the deal if they care at all to actually go to class. Only ones who think that is not enough for them are the entitled brats. We need to get rid of the entitled brats.

UT should make $$$ off these guys. The school puts up all the money in the first place to house, clothe and maintain the team. Plus the staff and the facilities. And throws in a free college education in the deal if they care at all to actually go to class. Only ones who think that is not enough for them are the entitled brats. We need to get rid of the entitled brats.
Oh the top programs have the entitled brats. I couldn't help but notice North Dakota state has another top 5 QB in the NFL Draft that is 2 in less than 10 years and they are FCS. That coach should be getting a big boy offer wouldn't you think with all the championship and players going to NFL. Wonder if we could get someone that can find diamonds for the Vols.

VN Store

Back