To’o To’o, Crouch, Gray and Johnson enter the transfer portal

This is where the administration blew it IMO. You can’t leave the program twisting in the wind and expect anyone to stay. We needed swift action, and we got the opposite.
Yep. Some were saying how impressed they were with Boyd and Plowman. The indecisions and incompetence of our "leadership" will have this program set back for years. Hell I don't care if Fulmer was the greatest AD in the entire nation you should have a few names in your back pocket in case something terrible happens. Something terrible has been happening all year and we're just now forming a plan to deal with it? They better have a damn solid plan when football revenue goes into the toilet bc fans will only tolerate so much of this.

I'm sorry but once you quit on your brothers and teammates I don't wish you luck wherever you may go. These kids nowadays are quiters and turn their backs on who they say they love and this university they claim to love. They put these thankyou letters on Twitter like that makes it better...Good riddance as far as I'm concerned

TN now has the most players of any team in the country in the transfer portal.

Thanks a lot Fulmer.
I assume this means that you are blaming Fulmer for bringing Pruitt to UT in the first place? He had no choice but to begin an internal investigation, self report and then fire Pruitt once the level 1 violations were reported to him in November.

Guess this is what happens when McDonald's stops delivering.

Will miss watching HT
Yep.

I don’t want to think it of him, but if their “eligibility has been put in question”, they need a new start.

And if their recruitment was clean, and they think such things as no bowl appearances and scholarship reductions might affect their chances in the pros, they need a new start.

This is ALL at the feet of Pruitt, Nieds, and Felton. Sunzabeeches.

Last edited:
Yep.

I don’t want to think if of him, but if their “eligibility has been put in question”, they need a new start.

And if their recruitment was clean, and they think such things as bowl appearances and scholarship reductions might affect their chances in the pros, they need a new start.

This is ALL at the feet of Pruitt, Nieds, and Felton. Sunzabeeches.
But their eligibility would be in question no matter where they go. Unless they start to repay and the ncaa has Pruitt's ledger

The biggest disaster was the bunch of mattress burners on volnation who cried and screamed about Schiano being hired a few years ago. The whole lot looks insanely ridiculous right about now. Tennessee would have been much better off. Like it or not, Steele is the guy for the foreseeable future.

If it was your kid, would you care about the kid or the school?
If it was my kid I would tell him it’s his decision to make. I wish the students were committed to the school. I don’t care if the parents are committed to the school.

VN Store

Back