Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may regret this, but...

@BruinVol , I’ve never come at you like other posters. We’ve always enjoyed mutual respect on the board and you are clearly someone who has a commendable commitment to loyalty.

I understand your complaints regarding ATL. I think it is clear to everyone in the forum how you feel about his involvement in the transitions in the AD. With that being said, what is your end game here? You are continuing to recycle the same complaints about this poster without bringing anything new to the table.

Are trying to get people to come into agreement with you?
Are you trying to drag his name through the mud?
Are you looking for contrary opinions for your entertainment?

I’m just not sure what you are looking for because you have communicated your opinion many times. It may be time to ask yourself, “What am I trying to achieve here?” Personally, I would think it best to lay down your gun, put the poster on ignore if you feel the need to do so, but everyone here will experience you better if you can find some way to let it go or clearly state your intentions.

blessings friend

nick,

I have not had one post today regarding the subject you are bringing up

in truth I am discussing his info he brings he as if it’s great info which I think it is

Reactions: SmokinBob
Yea shiny new coaches are fun, but the players play the games, and we’re hemorrhaging talent at a rapid pace.
Keep in mind, the NCAA sanctions coming down is gonna determine our fate this year. I'm of the opinion 2021 is now a throw away year. Hiring a proven winner, that will solidify the 2022 class, should be the focus right now.

Anyone who hates on @Atlanta VOL is an idiot.
6_20190304163452_17062729_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back