Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Bruin has a valid point, for once. Don't release any commit from their NLI until the new coach has a chance to speak to them. If they still want out after that, you might as well let them go, but at least give the new coach a chance to sell himself.

I'm just as shocked as everyone else Bruin said something worth noting.

In the world we live in now, there's absolutely no way you can do that. Thats a PR disaster waiting to happen. Also, if you dont want to be here, for whatever reason, id prefer you move along.

Reactions: MwB
I've beat this drum a few times before but I'm going to circle back to it.

Can we please come to terms with the false narrative that Pruitt was some elite recruiter?
No one can out recruit losing.

Barring a mass exodus, I still think the 2021 team will have more talent than the 2018 team or the 2013 team.

Even if the coach isn’t a Freeze or Kiffin or O’Brien and it’s a guy like Clark or Chadwell but the AD/HC are in place by the 29th and nobody publicly denies us, I’ll take it. That means there was a plan in place and it was executed correctly and that’s a win.
I so want it to happen this way! So tired of the media.

If we lose Big Kat and Brooks, there goes our hopes of a pass rush.
I think Brooks is a phenomenal athlete but needs a coach great at developing. Not saying I don’t want him by any means. I just don’t think he was going to make an impact as a freshman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back